Participants

@marou_pp | Maxime Rouquet
@Gilles_PPDE | Gilles Bordelais
@tvelocity | Antonios Motakis
@AndersPirat | Anders Kleppe | from 21:24

Absent

@Popol349 | Paul Bossu
@Radeks00 | Radek P.
@LunaLoof | Martina Pöser
@teirdes | Amelia Andersdotter
@CristianBulumac | Cristian Bulumac

Excused

Guests

@vonpecka | Mikuláš Peksa
@eghuro | Alexandr Mansurov
@solibo | Alessandro Ciofini (PP-IT)
@ZombBi | Jens Stomber (PP-DE)
@BastianBB | Bastian (PP-DE)/(PPI)
@Thomas1G | Thomas Gaul (PP-DE) (PPI)

TOP 0 Formalities

Maxime is opening the meeting at 21:10 CEST.

Chairperson: Tony/Tvelocity

Minutes (Secretary): Maxime and Gilles

Approval of the minutes of the last Board meeting:

Here are the minutes from the Board meeting of April the 13th :
http://ppeu.net/wiki/doku.php?id=ppeu:board:minutes2015-04-13

→ There are some problems with the formatting, approval postponed to the TOP 4.

Approval of the agenda:

Agenda

TOP 1 Update on Call for Hosts and Volunteers
TOP 2 Board TODO-list for the meeting
TOP 3 Proposals to Council meeting agenda
TOP 4 Other items
TOP 5 Next Board meeting

The Board approves the agenda.

TOP 1 Update on Call for Hosts and Volunteers

The call is here:
http://ppeu.net/wiki/doku.php?id=ppeu:board:Call-GA-2015

* We have one application by Mab. That needs a reply to.

This is the application Gilles was expecting. There were a few things to be given details later. It arrived just today. Mab gave us a few details, about the number of people for example. He should be able to use some of his work time to work on it. Some of Julia's Office resources might be used also. Mab might be able to provide financial subsidies for delegates travelling from far. It is flexible and reachable by low cost, and would provide couch-surfing. It is a viable solution.

The date would be 10-11th or 17-18th of July. There is a Friday in this proposal because there is a visitor's group, which opens the possibilities of subsidies for travellers (like it had been the case for the PPEU founding conference).

The board accepts the application. Gilles will write the answer to Mab.

* We have a request by the council to host one Council Meeting in Marianske lazne. That needs a reply to as well.

This event is a very interesting pirate event and all European Pirates who can get there should do so. However, a Council meeting in Marianske Iazne is not possible because it is in a too short amount of time. It will not be possible for all delegates to organise to come and vote, and it would not let enough time for the pirates to study the proposals submitted to the vote in the meantime. Therefore it is not possible to consider this offer for a General Assembly.

The Statutes state that, while a 5th of the Council members can request for a meeting, it is up to the Board to organise it from then, and it does not allow the Board to skip the minimum delays.

If pirates meet up in Czech Republic, it would be great. If a team to support the PPEU Board is gathered, we will gladly work with them. If motions or amendments are prepared, we will make sure to submit it to the next Council meeting, likely to happen on July 17-18th. If pirates want to suggest us concrete tasks to do, we will make sure to discuss about it at the next Board meeting(s).

Tony will answer to Alexander and the public lists.

TOP 2 Board TODO-list for the meeting

Reminder :
* Report about our year, especially why the AISBL hasn't been registered with all arguments that led to the decision. https://ppeu.piratenpad.de/OneYearReport

Sections :
IT → Gilles
Financial → Radek & Gilles
AISBL → Maybe each Board member
AISBL decision timeline (for Board report) → Anders, Maxime
AISBL registration pros and cons (for Council vote) → Gilles, Tony

* Call for a vote of the council on this topic.
→ postponed until the report is at least drafted.

This list will be updated, if needed, for the next Board meeting here :
https://ppeu.piratenpad.de/ToDoAgendaCouncilMeeting2016

Invitation text, draft by Anders, then Gilles.
https://ppeu.piratenpad.de/1stGAInvitation

TOP 3 Proposals to Council meeting agenda

* Board Elections
* Statutes - proposed changes

Considering the Council meeting will happen on July 10th or July 17th, we can organise ourselves as if the date was July 10th and start the agenda of the tasks to do starting on this base.

Maxime will prepare the timeline assuming these dates and the Statutes requirements.

Tony will organise the approval process when we will have all the texts.

* Items left from the 2014 Brussels meeting (like the admission of observing members)

Maxime volunteers to prepare this, and will discuss with Mab and other pirates concerned about this. It will be reviewed and discussed at the next Board meeting.

* Deciding whether the PPEU should or not register as an AISBL and open a bank account now (shorter : more administrative work, is it useful/needed ?)
https://titanpad.com/aisbl

Already covered in the previous topic.

TOP 4 Other Items

* Approval of Board minutes (re-formatted)
http://ppeu.net/wiki/doku.php?id=ppeu:board:minutes2015-04-13

→ The Board approves the minutes of the last Boad meeting.

TOP 5 Next Board meeting

The Board will convene again on the 2015/May/11 at 21.00 CEST on the German NRW Mumble server in room PPEU.

Tony closes the meeting at 22:05 CEST on the 2015/04/27

/var/www/ppeu.net/web/wiki/data/pages/ppeu/board/minutes2015-04-27.txt · Last modified: 2015/04/27 22:09 by marou
Recent changes RSS feed Creative Commons License Donate Minima Template by Wikidesign Driven by DokuWiki