Participants

@Gilles_PPDE | Gilles Bordelais Gilles
@marou_pp | Maxime Rouquet Max
@Radeks00 | Radek P.
@Popol349 | Paul Bossu
joined 21:35 h @tvelocity from 21:55h

Absent

@AndersPirat | Anders Kleppe
@LunaLoof | Martina Pöser
@teirdes | Amelia Andersdotter (resigned)
@CristianBulumac | Cristian Bulumac (resigned)

Excused

@tvelocity | Antonios Motakis Tony
(will be late at least 1 hour)

Guests

@Thomas1G | Thomas Gaul

TOP 0 Formalities

Maxime is opening the meeting at 21:12 CEST.

Chairperson: Gilles

Minutes (Secretary): Maxime

Approval of the minutes of the last Board meeting:

The minutes of Board meeting of May 25th has been put in the wiki : http://ppeu.net/wiki/doku.php?id=ppeu:board:minutes2015-05-25 → Gilles has put these minutes into the wiki. → The Board approves these minutes.

The minutes of last Board meeting of June 8th : http://ppeu.net/wiki/doku.php?id=ppeu:board:minutes2015-06-08 → The Board approves these minutes.

Approval of the agenda:

The Board approves the agenda.

Agenda

TOP 1 Update on Council and other meetings
TOP 2 Board TODO-list for the meeting
TOP 3 Proposals to Council meeting agenda
TOP 4 Other items
TOP 5 Next Board meeting

TOP 1 Update on Council and other meetings

* Deadlines upcoming :Deadlines for Statute amendments and Board elections candidature have passed. See here http://europeanpirateparty.eu/index.php/ppeu-council-meeting-2015/ The texts can be amended after the deadlines, but no new candidature and no new Statute amendment will be accepted after these deadlines are passed.

We need to make sure a detailed list of these proposals is put online here : http://europeanpirateparty.eu/index.php/proposals/

Tony has been working on a precise agenda here : http://pads.tvelocity.eu/p/Bp1mvENl6u

Some edits are made, then the Board agrees to use the edited version.

* PP-CZ, PP-DE request for an invoice

This raises the issue of some members saying they are unable to pay without invoice.

It is discussed amongst the Board members. The decision is taken to compile the details of each Pirate Party who claims its national legislation prevents it to pay its fees, and to present each case at the beginning of the Council meeting in order to be authorized to delay the payment of the membership fees.

The Board insists on the word delaying : the concerned Ordinary Members are invited to give a written confirmation that they have provisioned the PPEU membership fee, that the money is the PPEU's money, and that it will be paid to the PPEU as soon as circumstances (precised in the same writting) will be met.

details about fees are explained here http://europeanpirateparty.eu/index.php/membership-fees-delegates-and-votes/

Gilles will update the Webpage with the nominations.

TOP 2 Board TODO-list for the meeting

Reminder: * Report about our year, especially why the AISBL hasn't been registered with all arguments that led to the decision. https://ppeu.piratenpad.de/OneYearReport

* Maxime has compiled the AISBL decision timeline: https://ppeu.piratenpad.de/2

* Financial situation details will change now that we have opened a bank account. * Gilles will complete the IT bit later * We need to clarify whether the Triodos account can be guaranteed to be under the control fo PPEU (the organization) in any event, or if it functions like a private account.

: We need to send on July 4th detailed accounts and budget for past and current year. 2014 we need to check with the Founding meeting organisation team if money has been paid, and how much has been spent for the founding meeting. We will also need to prepare the budget for 2015. We propose to close the accounts on the last day of June.

: We need to check if receivables need to be reported in the financial statement, even if they have not been collected yet.

: Radek and Gilles will prepare a detailed budget and account.

TOP 3 Proposals to Council meeting agenda

This point has been discussed about earlier (TOP 1) and here : http://pads.tvelocity.eu/p/Bp1mvENl6u

* Items left from the 2014 Brussels meeting (Observer Members) : Gilles will contact Mab and he will give us this list.

TOP 4 Other Items

* Reminder : Place of the council meeting will probably be the Byrrhamide (12 Avenue Ariane, 1200 Bxl http://www.rapanui.be )

* Paul is working with Mab for the practical side of the event. They will publish some information soon

* The board will either suggest to the council to reimburse Mab, or to the attendees to make a voluntary contribution, or we'll offer Mab presents :)

TOP 5 Next Board meeting

The Board will convene again on the 2015/06/29 at 21.00 CEST on the German NRW Mumble server in room PPEU.

Gilles closes the meeting at 22:44 CEST on the 2015/06/22

/var/www/ppeu.net/web/wiki/data/pages/ppeu/board/minutes2015-06-22.txt · Last modified: 2015/06/29 22:07 by gilles
Recent changes RSS feed Creative Commons License Donate Minima Template by Wikidesign Driven by DokuWiki