The European Pirate Party

Meeting CEEP-Group

WhereMumble - https://wiki.piratenpartei.de/Mumble
When - 24th may 2018, 20:30 CEST
How long - 2 hours (max) - 20:30 - 22:30
Invitation as large as possible

ChairAntigone
Minutesall of us

Opening the meeting at 20:37
Pad: https://ppeu.piratenpad.de/848875963551

Participants (with twitternick please)

Matthijs Pontier @Matthijs85 (won't be able to attend, but put a suggestion below)
@gpellen - Gwenael Pellen (ppfr-member, listener)
@mickjosi - Mickey sinclair - Macburns, PP Global.
@PetraStoll - Petra - ppde-member
Marek Nečada @MarekNecada (ppfi/ppcz) marek.necada@pirati.cz
@Thomas1G Thomas Gaul - PPDE
Numero6 [ParTiD'enRire]
Michael Berndt - PPDE [michael.berndt3@ewetel.net]
Antigone - PPEU
František Kopřiva - PPCZ frantisek.kopriva@pirati.cz
Bastian @bastianBB (PPEU-Board)
Martin Čech (PPCZ) emc2@centrum.cz

Objectives of the meeting

- Exchange informations about the situation of the different Working Group
- Exchange about the idea of an IRL meeting
- Discussion with Lily Petra about a common design for the election

Agenda

Introduction of the meeting what's up ?

1 - Discussion on the short resume per thematic of the PPDE

Original Pad area for this https://kv-duisburg.piratenpad.de/EUWP-20 (English)

  • PPDE - still discussing the formulation
  • PPFR had some questions, answer had been given and will be forwarded to PPFR
  • PPCZ (FK)Missing some points (e.g. on Human Right or Migration)
  • PPDE the text is just a condensed text, really basic and it doesn't follow any european rules
  • PPCZ why this text is coming from the PPDE?
  • PPDE the text is baed on the programm developped by the PPDE (and reuse for the CEEP 2014)
  • PPCZ we may have a lack of overall agreement

Extra mumble meeting for discussing this issues is on Wednesday, 06.06.2018, 20:30h CEST

2 - Old CEEP

Common European Election Programme (CEEP) 2014:
http://ppeu.net/wiki/doku.php?id=programme:ceep:final_cut
https://wntt.eu/common-european-election-program-2014/

1. what should we keep
2. what should we skip
3. what should be added

for work results see https://ppeu.piratenpad.de/CEEP2014 (needs to be discussed in the specific groups)
CEEP 2014 is written quit timelessly, so maybe we look for thematics that are up to date.

PPs are asked to have a look at the items which need to be amended and are asked to bring up proposals.

- thematic will be open on the french discourse

3 - Some news from the working group (5 mn/WG)

Suggestion question:
Did you manage to have a launch meeting ?
What help and support do you need ?

Agriculture, Maritime Affairs, Fisheries

subpad: https://ppeu.piratenpad.de/AgricultureMaritimeAffairsFisheries
Annette Berndt, annette.berndt@ewetel.net
@bastianBB

didn't work out yet, a new meeting will be set up within June (end of June)
Keep contact with PP-IS they worked a lot on the thematic of fisheries
Once the date of the meeting is known, Bastian will make an email to the PPEU-mailing list to inform all fo us

Digital Affairs

subpad:https://ppeu.piratenpad.de/Digital-Affairs
TheBug @TheBug0815
Alexander Spies - aspies@piratenpartei.berlin
Maija Li Raudaskoski
@bastianBB
Julia or office (EP)

Waiting for news coming from Julia's office. Waiting for participation of Julia's office two week from now. If in two weeks there is still no direct answer, the working group will meet and beginn the work by itself.

Climate Action & Energy

subpad:https://ppeu.piratenpad.de/Climate-Action-Energy
Michael Berndt (mailmichael.berndt3@ewetel.net)
TheBug @TheBug0815
Maija Li Raudaskoski

Proposal from the PPDE and short discussion. Try to make an appointment but it didn't work the next try will be in June.

Corruption and Lobbyism

subpad: https://ppeu.piratenpad.de/workingGroupStructure
newly established, needs to be filled in with people working on it
Marek suggest to translate the programm of the PP-CZ to have a starter for the working group
20.06.2018 20:30 CEST Mumble - all are invited to lobby this date and time for a good outcome of the meeting.

Education & Culture

subpad: https://ppeu.piratenpad.de/EducationCulture
Coordinator Marek Nečada - marek.necada@pirati.cz
newly - need to spread the information to get more people involved
Thomas Gaul will try to get PPDE (AG Tellerrand) on board + Antigone for the PP-FR
Marek is OK with the fact we share his public email adress
http://ec.europa.eu/education/initiatives/european-education-area/digital-education-action-plan_en

Foreign and defense policy

subpad: https://ppeu.piratenpad.de/ForeignDefensePolicy
Lead: Aurifex (@AbeEvellin) - etienne.evellin@partipirate.org
Members TheBug @TheBug0815, Aurifex (@AbeEvellin), ThomasG
Alexander Spies - aspies@piratenpartei.berlin

Aurifex (sorry to not be with you this evening)
Only one personne reponded on the Framadate and I haven't an email adress to contact him… So the meeting didn't happen.
I fixed a first meeting on the 12th June at 8pm on the French Discord http://discord.partipirate.org/ (an opportuny for those who don't know it ;) )
The agenda will be presentation of the group's members and discussions about the main thematics we want to speak about. Please check the different links that are one the pad before the meeting !
A more former e-mail will be send shortly (probably next week)

Migration and asylum policies

subpad: https://ppeu.piratenpad.de/MigrationAsylumPolicies
Lead: Mickey Sinclair, mickeyy_sinclair@yahoo.de
Others: ThomasG, Alexander Spies - aspies@piratenpartei.berlin, Marek Nečada

no meeting yet, more international interest on this issue is needed!
we did a need to talk on this thematik and have a basis to start on.
we have to focuse on the PP who are directly concerned on each side of the mediterranean Spain, Italy, Grece, France and Tunisia, Turkey on the other side.

Timeline build from the 2We need to talk meeting”, have a first proposal with the result of the discussion, then communicate through the PPEU and PPI channel
Mickmacburns will make a text proposal
Proposed date and time5 weeks time - 05.07.2018 20:30 CEST

Social Affairs & Basic Income

subpad: https://ppeu.piratenpad.de/SocialAffairsBasicIncome
Alexander Spies - aspies@piratenpartei.berlin
Jonathan van Dijken - javandijken@piratenpartij.nl
Knarf_E and Alex will co-lead the group

Hadn't meet - eventually people from Island wanted to take part to the group

Structural Funds and Cohesion Funds

subpad: https://ppeu.piratenpad.de/StructuralFundsCohesionFunds
Coordinator: Martin Čech - emc2@centrum.cz

summary on the pad above
would appreciate commentar on the working group
organization of a meeting in the middle on June 19th of June - 20:30 pm
Mumble NRW - Channel PPEU - “We need to talk”
Martin's e-mail address might be published - see above

4 - TO DO

No news

5 Material for the EU Election - Presentation Lily and Petra (German Board)

The Mumble on Thursday the 24th of May at 9.30 pm is about how an EU election campaign 2019 could look like as an common project of all pirate EU countries that want to join in and participate in the EU election. In the end - it is very important that they are all willing and able to put money, ideas and manpower in the campaign. Of course we have to help each other if necessary. Please write your ideas suggestions and so on in the pad.

If there are still graphic artists who would like to help with the development of the campaign it would begreat. Roland from Vienna is a graphic designer and has already agreed to help. If a graphic artist would like to take up the following campaign idea we would be very happy
https://discourse.partipirate.org/t/material-for-the-eu-election-campaign-2019/6412/2
(it is the Campaign with the yellow pictures from Brazil)

Questions

- What color should the campaign have? orange (DE) - purple

PPFR purple on national level (every color on local level)
PPCZ black and white; https://pirati.cloud/s/hgrRoWiAMHrdIw4

- Which material do we need?

Flag ?
T-shirt
Visual for poster / flyer (to adapt)

- How many people do you have to help?

On graphics PPFR - 1 or 2
Producing material handling PPFR on Paris 20 at least, 5 to 10 people in the main cities

- How much money could you put into the campaign?

PP-FR - At the moment less than 10 000€
PPCZpreliminarily assigned 3,5 MCZK (135K EUR) exclusively for the european elections + part of 5,176 MCZK of yearly central media budget (we have permanent employees that can be assigned on european elections -related tasks)
+ involve our PR team + share best practices

- Who would like to join a campaign?

František suggests shared media contact lists and common press releases- Marketa began this work on the european level and developped a media strategy. The work is ongoing onthe PPEU side.
Common guidelines e.g. for voters abroad (registration of their eligibility to vote etc.)

Next steps :
To launch a “primarly campagning meeting”

CI (corporate identity) meeting - colors - Petra will find a date for the meeting

Ideas and suggestions for the campaign (main topics too)

- data privacy
- Internet
- corruption (maybe in some contries) - I like this idea :-)
- and so on

6 - Tools

Websites (even our discussion website “We Need to Talk” https://wntt.eu )
Mailing lists (easy to setup) –> see above and below
Padserver - pads are given
Mumble server - several available
https://discourse.partipirate.org/c/ppeu-discussions
Sub categories will be created this week to host the working groups
www.globalpirates.org is set up as central site for all Global Pirates channels open for all to use if needed.
Redmine for managing our dates and the work up front? (Management)
A central calendar with webdav/ical access needed.
→ will be implemented within the weekend on https://wntt.eu/ceep-calendar/

Bastian develop a calendar based on google (outch) and we can provide him our data.
https://wntt.eu/ceep-calendar/

František will ask Ondřej Profant about utilization of PP-CZ redmine.

Crowdsource ideas for election program using the open source e-democracy platform 'Your Priorities. We have good experiences with this in Amsterdam
https://yrpri.org/community/705
Special meeting for the tech stuff will be done by doodle.

7 - Next Meeting / Closing of the Meeting

Next meeting(not on a weekend!)29.06.2018 20.30h CEST
The meeting is closed at 22:31h CEST
Recording@Pirateradio
https://owncloud.ag-technik.de:443/owncloud/index.php/s/RwMrVGkqruoM1zh